Friday, April 18, 2008

procrastination...is a bitch.

The day dies.
I wake up.
The day dies.
I wake up.
I need to do something today but it's lying on the desk and I don't look at the desk.
The day dies.
I wake up.
I look at the desk and I remember what I was supposed to do yesterday and yesterday had become today.
I think "today is a good day to finish what was needed done yesterday but since yesterday is not today and it's still not done, I'll do it."
So I do it.
Or I plan to do it.
I'm at my desk but it's not at my desk.
It's on my bed.
My bed and I aren't on speaking terms right now so I don't look at my bed.
The day dies.
I wake up.

1 comment:

Jenn said...

My bed and I aren't on speaking terms...

I really liked that line.

Just to let you know: my fountain pen and me aren't on speaking terms any more either. (I can't find it).

thanks for taking a look at my blog.

J